Our physicians are world leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of complex illnesses such areas as heart and vascular surgery, heart transplant. The center helps patients with neurosurgery and oncological diseases.
Meshalkin Center has a unique experience in combined pathology, which involves several teams of surgeons: oncologists and cardiovascular surgeons. The center ranks first in terms of the number of neuroendovascular operations in Russia.
• acquaintance with the culture.
Specialized, including high-tech, medical care for adults and children in the areas of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
• Aortic surgery
• Surgical treatment of obstructive cardiomyopathy
• Surgical treatment of neoplasms and tumors of the heart
• Endoscopic aortic surgery with «daVinci» system
• Treatment of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
• Mini-invasive surgery for coronary heart disease
• Surgical correction of septal defects
• Cardiosurgical treatment of cyanotic heart disease
Professional approach to the choice of tactics for surgical or therapeutic treatment, a wide arsenal diagnostic and therapeutic methods allow you to perform a full range of measures to combat almost any a form of cancer.
• Radiation therapy
• "Open" surgical interventions for neoplastic formations of variable localization
• Endoscopic and robot-assisted interventions in the treatment of patients with gynecological and urological oncology
Department of the Neurosurgery has established long-standing clinical and scientific traditions that ensure a high level of neurosurgical pathology diagnostics and treatment.
• Endovascular threatment of different pathologies of central nervous system - Microneurosurgical threatment of the different tumors of the brain and the spinal cord
• Chronic pain syndrome threatment using neuromodulation
• Microsurgical treatment of brain and spinal cord tumors
• Deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's desease, essential tremor, dystonia or epilepsy
• Surgical threatment of the hydrocephalus or congenital abnormalities of CNS
• Reconstructive surgery of the skull deffects
• Spinal surgery
How we work
Step 1. Receiving treatment
You can contact us:
Step 2. Document review
Conducted by leading experts.
Step 3. Harmonization of conditions of diagnosis and treatment in the clinic
Your personal specialist-coordinator throughout the process of organizing your trip will deal with all matters relating to your visit for diagnosis and treatment.
Step 4. Payment
You enter into a contract and pay for services according to the plan. A surcharge may be required, if additional tests or tests are required during the diagnostic examination.
Step 5. Diagnosis and treatment
The Center provides medical services both inpatient and outpatient care. The treatment plan will be agreed with you.
Step 6. Conclusion and recommendations
At the final conversation with the doctor you get all the information about the results of diagnosis and treatment in an understandable form, as well as the results of studies, analyses and recommendations for further treatment and rehabilitation in writing.
Step 7. Follow-up after treatment
We keep in touch with our customers after returning home.
We welcome your questions and comments.
You can contact us in any way you like in order to apply for services
8 (383) 347-60-66
8 (383) 347-60-99 (ext. 60-50) - Shevchenko Irina Vitalievna, firstname.lastname@example.org
E.Meshalkin National Medical Research Center of Ministry of Health of Russian Federation
15 Rechkunovskaya Street,